For many years, LIMO‘s diode lasers have been used to weld plastics in various different fields, such as the automotive industry, medical technology, the production of white goods (household appliances) and many others. The application optimized high-power lasers featuring integrated real-time process control and customized laser beam shaping.
Benefits of LIMO's diode lasers for welding of polymer:
- Process stability through industrial in-process-controls (pyrometer)
- Process-optimized laser beam
- Outstanding component access, even for complex 3Dshapes
- Small heat-affected zone and non-destructive processing
- Non-porous, bubble-free and consistent welding seam – even at high processing speeds
Products & solutions:
- Fiber-coupled diode laser modules
- Line lasers for materials processing
- Industrial laser systems for materials processing
- Laser process heads for materials processing
- Applications Center
- Technical service
In search of new possibilities to optimize your process design? Maybe LIMO did already find your solution. Test our Applications Center! Send us your samples! Or contact us directly: Send us your completed contact form or give us a call!