In the field of optical components, LIMO is currently one of the world’s major suppliers of glass cylindrical lenses thanks to its highly productive wafer-based manufacturing technology. LIMO specializes in precision optics for all diode laser types (single emitters, bars, and stacks) and all power classes.
The wafer-based production technology - a wafer lever simultaneous structuring process with complementary polishing - with wafer sizes of up to 300 x 300 mm² makes it possible to produce tens of thousands of lenses from high-grade glass and crystal in a single process step, with a consistently high level of quality. Combined with a significantly expanded production capacity, LIMO’s highly productive and cost-efficient operations mean that the company can continue to meet the growing global demand for optics in innovative photonics- and laser-based applications and technologies well into the future.
• Up to 10 million glass optics at attractive conditions, even as a substitute for polymer-based optics
• 100% quality and performance control
• From the concept phase all the way through to series production - providing everything from a single source
• Long service life, even at the highest laser outputs and with superior optical performance
• Precision acylinder, even with high NAs
• Low-absorbtion AR coating
• Choose from standard lenses or customized optical design
Optical components for collimation, focusing, homogenization and transformation of laser beams for advanced materials processing, for automotive sensors and illumination as well as for consumer electronics with 3D sensing.
2D freeform surfaces and various combinations are possible on one or both sides of each wafer:
- Regular or stochastic structures
- 100 x 100 mm²
- 140 x 140 mm²
- 300 x 300 mm²
- Optical glass