Top hat, rectangular, square and lines – the LIMO homogenizers can produce many different beam shapes making it extremely versatile in use. LIMO beam shaping solutions are already being used successfully in production as substrates and as complete modules.
- Handles a wide range of field geometries
- Homogeneity up to the technical limits (<1% P-V)
- High NA, high fill factor and retention of polarization The homogenizers feature
- Optical efficiency up to 90 % help to cut the cost of expensive laser energy.
- Manufactured from high-quality materials, e.g. fused silica, CaF2
- Suitable for many different laser sources (e.g. excimer laser, solid-state laser, diode laser)
Our standard homogenizer substrates are used individually or as pairs for uniform laser illumination. LIMO's precision homogenizers are used in the exposure units (steppers and scanners) in microlithography.
Further application examples:
- Semiconductor industry
- FPD (flat panel displays)
- PV (photovoltaics)
We offer customized homogenizer modules as well as complete beam shaping systems including scanner - according to your requirements.
Example: Photoluminescence measurement with LIMO homogenizer modules